M46 Post-Mortem Agenda
From Minn-StF Wiki
Minicon 46 Post Mortem Agenda - Looking Forward to M47
- concomm meeting notifications in Einblatt and social networking sites. Where is it now? Where should it be?
- Publications deadlines for 2012
- Website and the possibility to embed tagged photos from M46
- Adding a photography department for M47
- Using the Wiki and creating manuals for future Minicon Concomm. Who will lead this and make sure it gets done?
- Policy for ASL Interpreters. How do we communicate this to the general public?
- 2011 Apr 17 Mnstf meeting was treated as proofreading party, and happened less than a week before convention. 2012 Schedule should include MnStf meeting immediately after pubs deadline, officially call it a proofreading party.
- Volunteers Department stuffs from Matt S. email 4/24
- Volunteers/Registration/Lost and Found... etc should also be known as "Information Desk."
- In addition to "The Bar," signs should say "Room 218" for after hours registration
- Former Toastmasters should receive lifetime GOH memberships.
- Names were difficult to find in 2011. Registration format will be different in 2012.
- Former GOHs should receive a letter asking about attendance early in the process. Registration, Programming and Guest Relations needs to be in the loop on such a letter. Who will send? Should anyone else be cc'd?
- Software from Wiscon for Programming Department
- Programming Panels - How to submit, special considerations for concomm members
- Add Serifs on Name Badges of GOH and former GOH name badges (It's a Perk)
- Supporting Membership rates