Difference between revisions of "Recipes"
|Line 2:||Line 2:|
Crock Pot With Lid
Electrical Power Source
Bowls and Serving Utensils for 15 - 20
label marking chili as "vegan," paper label marking oyster crackers appropriately as "vegetarian" or "vegan"
Revision as of 00:21, 4 April 2012
Vegan Room Party Chili
- Crock Pot With Lid
- Electrical Power Source
- Serving Ladle
- Can Opener
- Bowls and Serving Utensils for 15 - 20
- label marking chili as "vegan," paper label marking oyster crackers appropriately as "vegetarian" or "vegan"
- 4 cans (425g / 15oz each) red kidney beans in chili sauce, usually labeled "Chili Beans"
- 2 cans (425g / 15oz each) black beans - drained
- 2 cans (411g / 14.5oz each) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can (425g / 15oz) corn and diced sweet bell peppers, sometimes labeled "Corn'n Peppers"
- Optional 1/2 tsp chili powder for less authentically Minnesotan chili
- Optional 1 bag (340g / 12oz) bag Oyster crackers
Mix all ingredients in a crock pot. Cook on high for at least one hour, or on low for at least two hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with oyster crackers on the side.
Vegan Lentil Soup
Related objects 1. Rice cooker 2. Crock Pot 3. Electrical Power Source 4. Serving Ladle 5. Bowls and Serving Utensils for 15 - 20 6. Label marking lentil soup as "vegan"
- 1.25 cups lentils
- 5 cups water
Rinse lentils, cook in rice pot with water until the indicating light no longer says "cook."
- 1 carton (473 ml / 16 fl oz) Butternut Squash Soup, found in the hippie food section of the grocery store. There are at least three brands available, at least two of which are vegan.
Pour Butternut Squash Soup into crock pot, add lentils, stir. Cook on high for at least 30 minutes, on low for at least one hour.
See the Blog Recipe.